- Office relocation
- To provide sufficient crates and labels to enable staff to pack up contents of rooms, offices and store rooms (Crates and labels were delivered prior to the moves taking place, as per the Decant Meeting, allowing for staggered deliveries and hire periods)
- To relocate legacy furniture and equipment, including crates, along with any equipment too large for crates
- Move Management – To carry out a pre and post move condition survey
- To provide adequate protection to main walkways, corridors, lifts (if applicable) and doors
- Pre and post move assistance
- Dismantling and reassemble of furniture
Johnsons were awarded this relocation after submitting a competitive proposal for the relocation of Human Recognition Services on behalf of Aztec Interiors at Enterprise Way in Liverpool.
Dismantling and Reassembly Service
Due to the access restrictions at Enterprise Way, we were required to provide a team of Fitters who would arrive on site, prior to the commencement of the relocation, to begin dismantling all desks and tables. The Fitters were required to have 50% of the furniture dismantled ready for the Porters/Packers to commence their relocation to the new building. The team then split in to two so some could start reassembling the items at the delivery building.
Johnsons allocated a Move Manager who provided a pre and post move service and was present throughout the duration of the moves. He also attended site prior to the commencement of the project to provide a packing demonstration and brief staff on how best to prepare for their move.
A consistent, trained and efficient team was provided to complete each phase of the project; all staff were trained to BAR standards, wore full uniform and PPE as required, and all staff are vetted to the relevant clearance for working within a school. The allowance of packing materials for fragile items mitigated any damage and cages were utilised for larger items as identified during the survey.
As a result of our thorough site survey and consistent team, the project was completed within the required timeframe.