- Relocation over 3 workdays
- Removal of crates and sundry effects only (no furniture) apart from Freezer and Food Mixer from Main Kitchen
- Relocation of up to 1100 specialist crates
- Packing and relocation of chemicals
- Specific crate delivery dates
- Supply of coloured easy peel labels to identify items to move and their delivery location
- 5 Rolls of 100m length bubble wrap
- 2 Reams of Tissue Paper for Food Tech Department
- Supply of sample crates and packing instruction demonstration in advance of the move
- Pre-move and post-move meetings
Following on from a successful site visit and tendering process, Johnsons were awarded the contract for the relocation of Ridgeway School in July 2017.
The project involved the removal of school furniture, equipment and crates based on the legacy schedule provided and the number of crates requested. We provided 1,100 crates for this project, a massive amount, which were distributed around the school and managed by Johnsons’ staff.
The move took place over three consecutive days at the beginning of the summer holidays, ensuring no disruption to the staff or pupils was incurred.
Crate management: Due to the high volume of crates being distributed around the school, Johnsons were required to manage the movement of the crates and ensure their final locations were correct. To do this we utilised our crate management system and provided pre-printed labels, detailing the final location.
Johnsons provided a consistent delivery team for the duration of this project. The team managed the crate distribution throughout the school successfully and all items were placed in the collect final locations. The works were completed over the three days, as required and to the satisfaction of the school and builder.