Since August 2014 Johnsons Business Moves have been providing East and North Hertfordshire NHS Foundation Trust with Move Management and large scale removal services. We are the sole service provider to the East and North Hertfordshire NHS Foundation Trust and have successfully carried out a variety of moves across their portfolio. Moves range from small office relocations to large ward and department moves including an intense 14 hour/7 day a week programme to relocate all the Main Theatres from The QE2 Hospital in Welwyn Garden City to The Lister Hospital in Stevenage. This was planned and scheduled by a Johnsons Move Manager, utilising the Johnsons Removal Teams, in line with a very tight and high importance timescale to allow for services to continue throughout the period on both sites. Further managed moves by Johnsons for The Trust were; The Children’s Emergency Department, Radiology, Paediatrics, Retinal Screening, Pre-op Assessment, Ambulatory Care, Mortuary, Main Stroke Wards, Facilities, and numerous other wards from 20 to 40 beds.
To date, Johnsons have provided the Trust with the following managed services:
- Crate hire for 10-300 staff relocations, with distribution and collection services
- Packing and unpacking services
- Photocopier and safe relocations
- Laboratory equipment relocations
- General Hospital equipment
- Specialist Hospital equipment
- Laboratory equipment calibration and recalibration co-ordination
- IT decommissioning and recommissioning
- Furniture dismantling and reassembly
- Recycling of old FFE in line with current regulations
Our continued professional support and reliability on these jobs has resulted in a successful contract so far.