The two men were excellent and very efficient job. We were very pleased and have recommended them already!
We were extremely impressed with the service given and couldn’t have wished for two better men who did the removal.
Excellent service the men were brilliant and very professional.
Excellent team- very friendly, courteous and polite. Could not have asked for more- great bunch of lads.
Excellent from start to finish- made a difficult situation easier by their professionalism, friendliness and helpfulness.
Great friendly, sociable and hard working team.
Removal men were excellent in quite a difficult move as house was still being finished off with carpet fitters and decorators.
Our team of removal men were brilliant- friendly, helpful, efficient considerate. Couldn’t have been more impressed on the day. Johnsons gave us the flexibility we needed as our exchange /completion dates were not fixed.
An excellent service carried out by people who cared. Right through from quotation to move into storage and back out again, including excellent admin from the office team.
Fabulous attention to detail, fabulous crew! Thoughtful, no problem for anything no matter how tricky the situation such hard workers they are a credit to your company.
Excellent service, very professional and highly recommended.
Planning an Office Move?
Office moves can be an exciting time for a business, signifying a time of change and progressing forward. It may be that your company is expanding, reducing in size, merging multiple sites, your lease has expired, or you’re moving for financial reasons. Whatever the reason for the relocation, office moves are also incredibly complex operations that require much planning and expert involvement. You need an office moves London company which provides a high quality service and has the experience needed to make the move as smooth as possible.
When planning your London office move, Johnsons Moving Services has the knowledge and experience to help you achieve a well-organised and successful move. Johnsons can complete office moves in London with the help of our specialist team who’ll ensure each element of your office move is covered, including any specialist services required. Operating since 1871, we’ve got years of experience and have gained an excellent reputation due to the quality office relocations we provide.
We understand that office moves can be complex and stressful. However, our company-wide commitment to care, integrity and respect ensures we provide office moves London services that incorporate our experience, resources, knowledge and values.Read more
Get in touch for a no-obligation free consultation with one of our team:
Office Moves London Number: 0208 226 2144
Fill out our simple online contact form
Planning a Successful London Office Move
Planning London office moves requires much more than just taking items from one place to another. There’s a lot of organisation that goes into successful relocations with forward thinking, identifying issues and careful preparation all being key factors for success.
Those planning an office move should consider these key points.
• Early Planning – Never underestimate how complex office moves are and most importantly, how long they’ll take. Consider the time and resources at your disposal so that planning can commence as early as possible with these in mind. If you decide to use an external project manager, involve them as soon as possible as they’ll create a move management plan and ensure key staff are involved from the start of the process. This will help identify any pitfalls and avoid costly mistakes.
• Having a Checklist – A moving checklist ensures that nothing in the move is missed and that all elements are covered.
• Moving Program – Mapping out the moving process into a schedule is important so that everyone is aware of the key dates and when various phases need to be achieved by. This will keep the move on target.
• Budget – Understanding and monitoring your budget is key and you should have your office relocation budget plan approved by Senior Management. This will outline all the costs involved with the move so that you can keep track of spending at each stage of the program.
• Communication – It’s important the move is communicated to everyone who could be affected internally and externally. This includes liaising with key departments who’ll need to be involved in the planning stages, such as IT.
• Understanding Locations – The key to a well-organised move is knowing the logistics at your office’s new location. A site survey should be carried out which will also help with space management plans and answering staff concerns.
Considering the points above, you should assess if you have the expertise you need to carry out the move internally. Lack of experience can lead to costly mistakes occurring. Selecting a company that specialises in providing office moves London services can bring knowledge and advice into the project planning process to ensure your relocation is a complete success from start to finish.
Johnsons can provide a variety of services, meaning we can be involved as little or as much as you need in the move, from expert advice to overseeing the project. Those that use us for their entire project feel the benefits most rather than using several different contractors. Our extensive knowledge in all areas of office moves gives Johnsons the quality of service we can provide.
Benefits of Using an External Office Removal Company London: Move Management Services
When looking for London office removal companies, you should consider what involvement you need from them. Some companies may only offer a moving service and not have the expertise to manage the move in the way you require. Johnson Moving Services don’t just offer a basic relocation service. We have a whole move management service available which sees us use our expertise throughout the process. Using an external commercial removals London team for office moves can have great benefits for a business.
• Continuing Business Operations – One of the main targets of a business removals London based service such as those provided by Johnsons, is to ensure there are as minimal disruptions to business operations as possible. This is essential for a busy London company and can involve aspects such as staff working from home during the main office move period, running a skeleton operation from a temporary location and out of hours moves such as evenings and weekends.
• A Dedicated Team – So much planning and consideration needs to go into an office move that it needs a dedicated team to plan it properly. You’ll gain more control over your move project as you’ll be able to direct them as to what the essential office needs are and trust that there’s a safe pair of hand overseeing the move.
• Your Own Project Manager – A project manager will visit your company early on and take the time to outline and agree all of your business needs and what you require from the office move. A bespoke project plan covering every element of the move can then be agreed to ensure the smoothest move possible. The plan will be created specifically for your business and will include aspects such as a moving program, potential risks and issues, contingency planning and specialist equipment plans.
• Reduced Waste Costs – Johnsons Moving Services also offers a variety of waste disposal options through their JohnsonsZero service. We’ll reduce your waste disposal costs by offering the best options available to you. Every business has a CR (Corporate Responsibility) to contribute to the sustainability of the environment and your office relocation is no exception. Creating minimal waste is of great benefit to you so any unwanted furniture can be sold, donated, recycled or upcycled, for example. We’ll aim to achieve a zero waste to landfill target which will benefit yourselves through reduced waste disposal costs and increase your reputation by achieving an environmentally friendly move.
Choosing an Expert: Johnsons Office Moves London Team
When looking at office removal companies London services, you need to know your office relocation is in safe hands. Johnsons Moving Services provides the right blend of advice, support and management to ensure your office move is as hassle-free and professional as possible.
Part of our success in providing office moves London services is the sheer breadth and depth of our experience, having carried out hundreds of moves for companies of all sizes. We have resource centres in various locations throughout the UK and provide services to businesses in many different industries.
We understand the importance of continuing business operations and the need for flexibility. We have plenty of experience managing relocations at various times and these include:
• Weekend and evening moves
• Internal moves (due to refurbishments and reorganisations)
• Multi-phase moves for large companies
We have been operating since 1871, earning our place as one of the most prestigious and largest organisations specialising in office relocations. Having core values of care, integrity and respect sets us apart from other office move London based services. Every member of our staff is passionate and dedicated to making each project we take on a complete success. Whatever your business needs, we have the expertise to find the solutions and provide a bespoke service.
Johnsons Moving Services may deal with business relocations, but we also have specialist experts to provide specific services for your business.
• Johnsons Move Management – Expert project management services, working with you in-house on each element of your move to ensure its success
• Johnsons Business Moves – Offering specialist removal and storage solutions, including any IT moves, we also provide a record management service that can deal with your archiving and storage solutions.
• JohnsonsZero – Offering the best environmentally friendly outcomes for your equipment and furniture you no longer need, including any recycling requirements.
Our Role in Your Office Move
• Detailed Project Plan: We’ll provide a bespoke and detailed project plan covering all aspects of your move. This will include a schedule, agreed goals, phases, any risks, minimising disruptions, contingency planning and plans for specialist equipment.
• Professional Move Team: This includes providing your move representative, pulling together the right members of staff, providing an expert moving team and any other specialist services you require. Our processes are completely methodical and we’ll pack and unpack the contents of your storage cabinets to keep everything in order at the new location. We also have a team of commercial fitters who can dismantle, reconfigure and reassemble any equipment or furniture you have. We take confidentiality very seriously, with all our staff being security vetted, vehicles tracked and proven transfer methods to give you the peace of mind your move is in safe hands.
• Forming an Exit Strategy: It’s important that all loose ends are tied to complete your relocation fully. This may involve checking terms of your current lease including notice periods, waste disposal management and leaving your current premises in a state of good repair.
• Communication: Relocating to a new office will affect a variety of people. This includes internal staff and also external companies. Plans should be made to communicate the office move with all staff members, stakeholders, representatives from key departments, relevant service providers and clients.
• Document Storage: We’ll look at record management and document storage and whether it’s sensible to think about off-site storage facilities. This can be particularly important if you need to keep documents for auditing purposes, but don’t need them specifically at hand, you’re moving to somewhere with less space, or you want an uncluttered new working environment. Our Johnsons Business Moves team can provide you with any archiving and storage requirements you may have.
• Space Planning: Relocating your office is the perfect time to make improvements and maximise the space you have in your new location. By planning your new office space appropriately, you can create smoother processes and a better workplace environment for staff and the business. This includes the layout of IT equipment, telecoms, furniture and storage equipment, as well as considering environmental factors such as light, collaborative working and air circulation that can affect staff working conditions. We can also help you to form a new space policy to ensure staff are aware of how the new location space is being maximised.
• Furniture: Your current furniture inventory should be looked at to make decisions about what will be relocated and what needs disposing of. JohnsonsZero can help with environmentally friendly ways to dispose of unwanted furniture including reselling and recycling options. It’s important to order new furniture and equipment early on so that it’s ready in time for the new location and we also have a furniture installation service.
• IT and PC Moves: This can be one of the most complicated parts of any office relocation and unfortunately, any downtime can be costly to your business. This requires expert planning to ensure minimal disruptions occur during the move. Johnsons provide specialist services to manage IT relocations. This includes:
– Server relocations and network card changes
– Telecom relocations
– Cable management including space management, health and safety, and a complete cable-roll out service from beginning to end
– PC move management and equipment/software upgrades, including installations and set up
– Equipment deployment
– Asset management and registering as well as user and location details
– PAT testing
– Data wiping and destruction and removal of redundant equipment
– 24/7 Fully managed IT services including service desk, online back-up facility and online continuity management
– IT auditing
Johnsons Moving Services are committed to making your move a complete success from start to finish.
Importance of a Successful London Business Removals Company
London office moves can be hectic. Office moves require consideration of so many elements and in London this is especially important due to the busy location. The ideal office move should be carried out as smoothly as possible, kept to schedule, with minimal downtime for your business.
Having the right London office removal company is essential for a successful move. This shouldn’t just involve the physical move, but also the planning and logistics. Having the right office move management team in place can help you achieve a seamless office move that considers every element of London commercial removals.
Getting in Touch
If you’re planning a London office move, having the experts at Johnsons Moving Services involved will help you deliver a professional and smooth relocation.
Our services include:
• Johnsons Move Management – ensuring your move is a success
• Johnsons Business Moves – specialist moves and storage solutions
• JohnsonsZero – best outcomes for redundant furniture and equipment
Arrange a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our team via one of the following methods:
Office Moves London Number: 0208 226 2144
Fill out our simple online contact form